Bridge Street Banner Sponsorship Opportunities - Only 3 Spots Left
Do not miss your opportunity to show your community support and showcase your business on the Bridge Street Banners!
Capture the attention of 6,600 motorists passing along Bridge Street daily*
The Groton Business Association, and the City of Groton will offer an exciting follow-up to last year's successful pilot banner program. Using the existing 11 light poles along Bridge Street, this
year's program provides the opportunity to promote your business while highlighting the attractions of the riverfront area.
- 5 different banner designs are available
- All banner designs are available on a first-come basis
- All banners are constructed of high quality, durable materials
- Each banner measures approximately 20" x 48"
- Sponsorship period is for a minimum of 6 months (May-October)
- Cost for each banner is $250
- Each banner generates nearly 1.2M impressions
- Banner features your business name in a set font
- Remember contracts must be signed and paid in full to be complete
In 2015 the overarching theme of "Discover Groton'' is paired with the celebration of the Coast Guard's 225th anniversary and the 1OOth anniversary of the Coast Guard Academy in Southeastern Connecticut as part of "Connecticut's Coast Guard Summer':
We invite your business to show your support of the United States Coast Guard and your community by participating in this program. A limited number of Coast Guard Banners are available on a first come first served basis.
Email triciawalsh@mysticchamber to take advantage of this great opportunity today!
The Groton Business Association (GBA) is an affiliate of the Greater Mystic Chamber of Commerce. The GBA hosts a monthly networking event at select member businesses in the greater Groton and Mystic area. Free breakfast, a networking session, and guest speaker presentations are the traditional agenda. As a combination of local business owners and civic leaders, we come together to help enhance the economic vitality of the Groton Business Community.
GBA Calendar of Meetings
Who the Groton Business Association Is
- The GBA is an affiliation of the Greater Mystic Chamber of Commerce.
- We are a cross section of local business and civic leaders in Groton.
- In collaboration with the Greater Mystic Chamber of Commerce, the GBA is the most active affiliated group of any chamber of commerce in Eastern CT.
- The GBA steering committee meets quarterly to focus the organization's direction.
- Groton Business Association is run by people you know, people who are in business just like you - people who are networking, making contacts, and improving their own business prospects as they work to improve yours. Please join us.